One thing the pandemic has clearly shown: Only those who are digitally well positioned will have a chance of survival. It is then important for you to get ahead of the game and take advantage when opportunities arise.
With the pandemic, the sale of horses is booming and the international horse market has never been so lucrative before, and you can take advantage of this moment to sell your horses quickly, internationally and profitably with ehorses.
Digitalization is taking over, and those who still stick to traditional sales and word of mouth will be overwhelmed by the digital world. Print advertising media are limited when compared with online channels, which simultaneously offer enormous possibilities. A picture or video is worth a thousand words.
In these turbulent times, it is essential to have a partner you can count on. ehorses’s website has 5 million visits per month, among which a horse is sold every 20 minutes. In 2022, ehorses celebrated its one millionth sales ad and furthermore, the horse ads are online for an average of only 35 days, compared to 58 days in the previous year. These data underline once again that digital horse sales is becoming increasingly popular.
“We are there for the breeders,” clarifies Lena Büker, CEO of ehorses. “The goal is to connect people and horses – worldwide” It is time to make the shift from offline to digital in this crisis-ridden era. There is no better time than now!
About the company: ehorses GmbH & Co. KG
ehorses was established in 1999 and focuses on the productive mediation of horses all over the world. It was the first horse market on the Internet. ehorses has recently grown to become the largest horse market globally. More than 13 countries employ ehorses, whose website is accessible in 9 languages. Every day, more than 200 new horses are listed for sale, and every 20 minutes, a horse is sold through ehorses.
- Life with a Horsewoman: 22 Insider Tips!
- The heat is on! Tips for keeping your horse cool in summer
- Bareback Horse Riding: Go or Whoa?
- Why a vet check benefits both buyer and seller
- Navicular Disease in Horses: what it is and how to manage it
- Beetroot: Superfood for Horses
- 10 of the best horse movies ever!
- How (and when) to Take a Horse’s Temperature
- Spanish horses – differences between the P.R.E., the Andalusian & Co.
- Countdown to Foaling: Preparing Your Mare
- Tendon damage in horses: bringing your horse back to fitness
- Ask Yourself These Questions Before Buying a Horse!
- Backing and Riding Away Your Young Horse
- Nosebands: Which is Best for your Horse?