Become a product tester for the Tech Stirrups Venice Light Plus in black silver. What you have to do to get a closer look at the product, you will find out in this article.
You have the unique opportunity to test the safety stirrups with shock absorption from Tech Stirrups. The safety mechanism allows an opening of almost 90 degrees so that the entire foot is released in case of a fall. On top, a grip in the tread area provides the necessary safety. The stirrups are available in twenty colors, so there is something for everyone.
Do you want to test it by your own?
Apply now for the Tech Stirrups product test – here’s how it works:
- Apply from 08.07.2020 to 12.07.2020 by filling out the form completely.
- Tech Stirrups and ehorses will carefully review all applications and select a tester.
- You will test the product and report after two weeks about your experiences with it – of course the Tech Stirrups are yours afterwards!
- Become product tester for Pivo
- Experiences with the Pivo Pod
- Brexit & horses – implications on import & export
- Are Rose Hips Good For Horses?
- Is Barebacking Harmful?
- How much does a horse cost per month?
- Countdown to Foaling: Preparing Your Mare
- Spanish horses – differences between the P.R.E., the Andalusian & Co.
- Bareback Horse Riding: Go or Whoa?
- What is your horse’s sprit animal?
- The heat is on! Tips for keeping your horse cool in summer
- Fungal Skin Infections: what they are and how to treat them
- The best way to transport horses over long & short distances
- How (and when) to Take a Horse’s Temperature
- Showcasing the most beautiful hairstyles for horses
- Sustainability in equestrian sport
- Kids and horses – The benefits of growing up with horses