In 2021, ehorses also launched in three new countries, among others in Italy and Sweden and can thus now be visited in 13 countries and in 9 languages. The fact that ehorses has already been able to give some horses a place for life is shown by the success stories of the now nearly 2 million happy buyers. Matthias Alexander Rath, the world-class dressage rider of the former exceptional stallion Totilas, makes it clear that the platform does not only make leisure riders happy: “I am always thrilled how quickly we can reach interested parties and buyers with ehorses and sell the horses in the best possible way”.
ehorses is visited 5 million times a month. Every 20 minutes, a horse is sold through ehorses. The horses are sold quickly, internationally and profitably. Whereas in 2020 the average time taken for a horse to be advertised was 58 days, in 2021 it took only 35 days for a horse to find a new home – and this trend is continuing!
“We want to bring people and horses together – worldwide,” explains CEO Lena Büker. This is also the reason no commission is taken on sales. Furthermore, your horses will also be included on the online giant’s wide-reaching social media channels or in the newsletter, reaching around 450,000 additional potential buyers.
Moreover, in 2022, the market leader reached its millionth horse advertisement on the platform before the end of the current business year and the number of enquiries also increased to around 4 million.
“We are very pleased to be able to support the sellers and buyers and are very happy that already 1/3 of all enquiries come from the international area on ehorses,” explains CEO Lena Büker
About the company: ehorses GmbH & Co. KG
ehorses was established in 1999 and focuses on the productive mediation of horses all over the world. It was the first horse market on the Internet. ehorses has recently grown to become the largest horse market globally. More than 13 countries employ ehorses, whose website is accessible in 9 languages. Every day, more than 200 new horses are listed for sale, and every 20 minutes, a horse is sold through ehorses.
- Life with a Horsewoman: 22 Insider Tips!
- The heat is on! Tips for keeping your horse cool in summer
- Bareback Horse Riding: Go or Whoa?
- Why a vet check benefits both buyer and seller
- Navicular Disease in Horses: what it is and how to manage it
- Beetroot: Superfood for Horses
- 10 of the best horse movies ever!
- How (and when) to Take a Horse’s Temperature
- Spanish horses – differences between the P.R.E., the Andalusian & Co.
- Countdown to Foaling: Preparing Your Mare
- Tendon damage in horses: bringing your horse back to fitness
- Ask Yourself These Questions Before Buying a Horse!
- Backing and Riding Away Your Young Horse
- Nosebands: Which is Best for your Horse?